Part-Time Administrative Assistent / Bookkeeper
Posted: March 1, 2013
Fulfilled: April 15, 2013
Job description: CogniMetrics, Inc. of San Antonio is seeking a part-time administrative assistent / bookkeeper for approximately one day per week. Over time an expansion of worktimes is a possibility.
The bookkeeper is expected to perform a full range of accounting responsibilities including information verification and analysis, report preparation and account reconciliation, and billing and collections activities. Familiarity with government accounting is expected.
- Between 2 - 4 years progressive experience in an accounting or related position. In particular:
- Proven knowledge of accounting
- Experience with planning, organization and time management systems
- Above average skill in oral and written communication
- Advanced skills in QuickBooks.
- Education: BA degree in accounting, finance or related field preferred. AA or college coursework and appropriate work experience considered.
Salary: Salary / wages on hourly basis, commensurate to experience.
Start date: a.s.a.p.
Location: Corporate Office, San Antonio, TX
How to apply: Enthusiastic and highly motivated candidates are invited to submit an application letter per electronic mail with curriculum vitae and at least two references to Dr. Martin J. Ippel (firstname.lastname@example.org), CSO of CogniMetrics, Inc.